Bringing up your child to abroad will not only let him/her explore the world on a huge platform but also will offer great education opportunities and overall development. To make your child’s career grow and bring him to add that fun and love in your life Australia offers Child Visa subclass 101.
With this visa a child residing outside Australia can relocate to the country and live permanently in the nation. In case the child is younger than 18 years of age, the parent can apply on behalf of that child.
What you need to be eligible for the Visa Program?
- Staying outside Australia at the time of filing visa application.
- Sponsorship by a parent who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
How Child Visa – subclass 101 works?
In this visa program, you can straight away file your visa application, if you meet the eligibility requirements for a Child Visa – subclass 101, either by lodging an online application or by posting a paper application with all the required documents.
How much time does the process takes?
The Duration for Visa processing depends upon the particular case lodged and is based on personal circumstances.
A time period of 3 to 14 months on average is taken to process 101 subclass visa application for overseas applicants.
Benefits for Child Visa – subclass 101
- Live in Australia under permanent residency.
- Work and study in Australia.
- Be a part of Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- Apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.
- Nominate eligible relatives for permanent residency.
- Travel in and out Australia for a period of 5 years from the date of visa grant.