UK Tier 4 Student Visa
International students, who wish to study in U.K, can apply for a long term study visa under this category. One can even apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in UK if the willing applicant is 16years of age or above and have been offered a place on a course.
What you need to be eligible for this Visa Program?
- The applicant must have been offered a place on a course.
- The applicant must have enough money to support themselves for the duration of their study.
- The applicant must possess Basic English language skills.
How to apply?
The applicant has to submit a duly filled application form along with proper documentation and relevant certificates from previous institute or college. On being offered a place on course a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) shall be provided, which has to be mentioned on the application. Besides that, the applicant is also required to provide their biometric details (fingerprints and photographs) when applying for this visa.
How much time does the process takes?
The duration for visa processing depends upon the particular case lodged and is based on personal circumstances. A time period of 3 weeks or above on average is taken to process this visa application for overseas applicants if all the requirements are met.
Benefits for this visa
- You can bring along your family members.
- You can travel across the British nation.
- You work depending on what level your course is and what kind of sponsor you have.
- You may be able to change (switch) from another visa to a Tier 4 (General) student visa.
If you think Immigration to UK Tier 4 Student Visa can be the perfect fit for your profile or need to know how can you improve your chances to secure permanent residency in UK, Connect with us by filling up a quick form below or visit at www.vmakevisas.com