Germany stands to be one of the major countries of Europe, with fourth largest nominal Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of approx EUR 3,815 billion. And due to which, it is a host to the third-highest number of international migrants worldwide.
To overcome its skill shortage, Germany has evolved several visa programs, out of which a prominent one is the Germany Job Seeker Visa. As the name of the visa program suggests, holder of this visa is allowed to reside in Germany for up to 6 months and look for a suitable job. Once the candidate has obtained a job in accordance to his/her choice, they have to change the status of their visa and immediately apply for a residence permit in Germany, only after one makes that change, he/she will be allowed to take up the preferred employment.
- A completed a university degree, from a certified University
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof that shows you can cover up for your financial means for the duration of your stay
- At least 3 years of work experience relevant to education
Germany job seeker visa process:
Step 1 – Documentation
Prepare the following documentation for your visa:
- Valid passport with at least two empty pages.
- Application form & declarations duly signed.
- Copy of your passport’s data page.
- Cover letter explaining the exact purpose, course of action to find employment and duration of your stay in Germany as well as further career plans for staying in Germany.
- Proof of academic qualification (from a German university or equivalent to a German academic degree).
- Personal CV containing full education and employment history.
- Relevant previous work experience certificates for future employment in Germany.
- Proof of accommodation in Germany (if staying with a friend or relative).
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your stay.
- Proof of personal status in India Aadhar card, ration card.
- Proof of marriage, if applicable
- Birth certificate of applicant (spouse and children if applicable)
- 3 passport pictures according to biometric specifications, not older than 6 months.
- Demand Draft for verification of documents, unless all documents have been verified before.
Step 2 – Visa application form
Complete a visa application form which must be supported by all the necessary documents in original as only visa applications with complete supporting documents will be entertained.
Step 3 – Visa Interview
Book your appointment with the German Consulate online as personal appearance for an interview with your application for and required documents at the German Consulate is mandatory for all applicants applying for a Job-Seeker visa. Admission to the Visa Section of the German Consulate will only be granted at the time of the scheduled appointment.
Visa process duration:
It is important to allow ample time for applying for the job seeker visa as the visa process might take up to 3 months and more. In case your visa application and the supporting documents are in accordance with the requirements for a job seeker visa, your documents will be verified and after completing the same, a decision will be made.
Benefits of Job Seeker Visa
- Germany Job Seeker’s Visa allows you to stay and search your appropriate job profile in the nation for six months.
- This Visa option does not require prior offer letter for application.
- Job Seeker Visa allots a period of 6 months to the candidate to discover the occupation in any field.
If you think Immigration to Germany with Germany job seeker visa can be the perfect fit for your profile or need to know how can you improve your chances to secure permanent residency in Germany, Connect with us at www.vmakevisas.com.